Ingredients for 8 pieces
- 400 g oat drink (400 g water + 40 g Pelster's HAFER BASE)
- 8g fresh yeast
- 100 g oat flakes, fine
- 75g plant-based yogurt
- 150 g rye flour 1150
- 500 g spelled flour 630 or wheat flour 550
- 15g salt
Preparation with a food processor:
- Add water and OAT BASE to mixing bowl and mix for 6 seconds on speed 4. Dissolve the milk and yeast for 3 minutes at 37 degrees on level 1.
- Add all other ingredients and knead for 7 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl, cover and let rise for 1.5 hours.
- Drop the dough onto a floured work surface and flour the top too.
- Cut off 8 pieces. Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Let rise for 15-20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 230 degrees O/U heat. Place a small fireproof bowl of water in the oven as it heats up.
- Bake on the middle rack for about 18-20 minutes.
Allow to cool briefly and enjoy! 😋