Preparation time: 45 minutes
- 200 g risotto rice
- 350 g butternut pumpkin flesh
- 2 shallots
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 120 ml white wine
- 500 ml water with 2 tbsp Pelster's Signature OAT BASE and 1 tbsp vegetable broth (alternatively pre-cooked vegetable broth)
- some fresh parsley
- 10 ml olive oil
- 15 g (vegan) butter
- 1 tbsp yeast flakes
- Salt pepper
- some cress to serve
- Peel, (seed) and dice the pumpkin, shallots and garlic.
- Then heat butter and olive oil in a pot.
- Add pumpkin, shallots and garlic and sauté briefly.
- Then add the rice and sauté briefly and deglaze with the liquid.
- Simmer over medium heat for about 20 minutes until the risotto is creamy and the rice is cooked (if necessary, add a little broth if the rice and pumpkin are not yet cooked).
- Now mix in the parsley and yeast flakes. Top with the cress and serve.