Preparation time: approx. 10 minutes
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 160g pasta
- 160 g corn (optionally peas)
- 70g olives
- 100 g dried tomatoes
- 25 g tomato paste
- 150 ml pureed tomatoes
- 200 ml Pelster's Organic OAT BASE (mix 20 g organic OAT BASE with 200 ml water)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt, pepper, dried basil, chili, paprika & garlic powder
- chopped fresh basil
- optionally parmesan
- Cook pasta al dente. In the meantime prepare the sauce.
- Fry the corn in oil and chop the olives and sun-dried tomatoes into small pieces.
- Then add the olives and dried tomatoes with the tomato paste to the pan and sauté briefly.
- Now deglaze the whole thing with the pureed tomatoes and the oat drink, season with the spices and let it simmer briefly.
- Serve the pasta garnished with the sauce and toppings.